1. A. He is 14. B. He is tall and heavy. C. He likes sports.
2. A. I think so. B. Thank you. C. Not at all.
3. A. I love learning. B. It’s interesting. C. For about 3 years.
4. A. It doesn’t matter. B. You’re welcome. C. Of course, here you are.
5. A. Sorry, I won’t. B. That’s nice. C. Don’t mention it.
6. A. She’s cooking. B. She’s having supper. C. She’s taking a walk.
7. A. It’s rainy. B. It’s sunny. C. It’s windy.
8. A. It’s a restaurant. B. It’s a hospital. C. It’s a library.
9. A. At 7:00 a.m. B. At 8:00 a.m. C. At 9:00 a.m.
10. A. By subway. B. By bike. C. By taxi.
11. ________ 12. ________ 13. ________ 14. ________ 15. ________
听第一段对话，作答第16 ~ 17小题。
16. Where is Mr. White now?
A. He is in the office. B. He is in England. C. He is in Beijing.
17. What does Jason get at the end of the conversation?
A. He gets Mr. White’s e-mail address.
B. He gets Mr. White’s phone number.
C. He gets Mr. White’s home address.
听第二段对话，作答第18 ~ 20小题。
18. What happened to Jack?
A. He lost his bike. B. He fell down from the tree. C. He was hit by a car.
19. How does Jack feel now?
A. Much better. B. He doesn’t feel well. C. He can walk and run.
20. When is the girl’s birthday party?
A. This Friday. B. This Saturday. C. Next Saturday.
21. When is the Magic Kingdom open?
A. From 7:00 a.m. to midnight. B. From 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
C. From 9:00 a.m. to midnight.
22. Which is the most famous building in Florida(弗罗里达)?
A. Mickey Mouse’s home. B. Splash Mountain.（激流勇进）
C. Cinderella’s Castle.（灰姑娘城堡）
23. How many people are there in each boat?
A. Eight. B. Eighty. C. Eighteen.
24. What does the speaker advise people to wear when visiting Splash Mountain?
A. A jacket. B. A hat. C. A raincoat.
25. What is the speaker talking about?
A. An amusement park. B. A robot museum. C. A supermarket.
VI. 在下列各句的空白处填入一个适当的词, 使句子意思表达完整，语法正确。（5分）
26. Most students are under too much________ now. So it’s very important to learn to relax.
27. This room is too noisy. I want to change a ________one to study.
28. Tina is the only girl at the party. So the red scarf must be ________.
29. We should ________our teeth twice a day. It’s a good habit for us.
30. I study English _________asking my teacher for help. That’s really helpful.
31. Edison is a famous inventor. He has many great _________(invent) in his whole life.
32. Mary has already finished _________(read) the book Robinson Crusoe.
33. As we all know, Chairman Xi jinping is one of the most _________ (success) leaders in Chinese history.
34. All my family members are celebrating my sister’s ________ (twelve) birthday.
35. This math problem is easy for me. I can _________(simple) work it out by myself.
36. The Great Wall is ________ longest wall in the world.
A. the B. a C. \ D. an
37.—Which do you like better, tea or coffee? —________ . I’d like some water instead.
A. Both B. Neither C. None D. Either
38. —________ you ever ________ to the National Science Museum?
—Yes, I ________ there last month.
A. Have, gone, went B. Have, been, have been
C. Have, gone, have been D. Have, been, went
39. – Excuse me. ________ is it from the bus stop to the museum?
– It’s about 20 minutes’ walk.
A. How far B. How much C. How often D. How long
40. – Eric, have you watched the movie Fast & Furious 8?
– Yes, I have. It was ________as I expected. I love it so much.
A. more exciting B. not so exciting
C. as exciting D. less exciting
41. Look! Tony looks worried. There must be ________ wrong with him.
A. everything B. something C. nothing D. anything
42. Every year ________ tourists visit the Palace Museum. Last month 5________people
went here and had a great time.
A. millions of ; thousand B. million of ; thousands
C. millions of ; thousands D. million of ; thousand
43. It’s my turn to give a speech next Monday. But I’m not sure ________.
A. what can I talk about B. when I will talk about
C. when can I talk about D. what I will talk about
44. The story ________ Emperor’s New Clothes is very funny and many people like it.
A. calls B. to call C. called D. Calling
45.—What do we have to do when there is much haze(霾)?
—In order not to ________ the dirty air, we should go out less.
A. take off B. take in C. take down D. take up
46. —Is health important to us?
—Yes, but many of us never understand it ________ they fall ill.
A. until B. since C. while D. after
47. ________my opinion, it’s unfair that my parents always compare me ________other children.
A. In; for B. In; with C. For; in D. For; with
48. The old man lives ________but he doesn’t feel ________.
A. lonely; alone B. alone; lonely C. alone; alone D. lonely; lonely
49. ________ nice weather it is! Let’s have a picnic in Jingyue Park.
A. How B. What C. What a D. How a
50. —I didn’t pass the exam because I was not careful enough.
—_________! Be more careful next time.
A. Sounds great B. That’s right C. Well done D. What a shame
A: Hi, everybody. I’m Becky. Welcome back to “The Problem Line”. Today, we are going to talk about problems with parents. Okay, it’s time for another call. 51. _________
B: Hello. This is David.
A: Hi, David. Welcome to “The Problem Line”. 52. __________
B: Well, I’m having problems with my mom. Every time we talk about something, we have different ideas.
A: Oh. That’s too bad. What does she do?
B: She always tells me what I should do, what I shouldn’t do. 53. _________
A: Sounds terrible. 54. __________
B: I tried, but she never listened to me. She thinks I’m only a child.
A: 55. _________ What about asking your teacher for help. She will probably listen to her.
B: OK. I’ll have a try. Thank you.
A. Hi, where are you from?
B. Hello, who is calling?
C. That’s a difficult problem.
D. Why not have a talk with her?
E. What’s your problem?
F. I can’t even decide what to wear on weekends.
I used to live in my own room alone. But one day it all changed when my brother Mike
asked to share my ____56____ . At first, my parents said “no” to him, but at last my
mother agreed. I cried and asked my parents not to do this, ____57____ it didn’t work.
As soon as Mike entered my room, it began to become ____58____. To my anger, he often
left his unwashed clothes and toys everywhere!
One evening, I was doing some ____59____ on my computer while Mike was listening to music. ____60____, I left my seat to get some water. A big surprise was waiting for me when I
____61____. He was using my computer to play games. I had forgotten to save the homework. Sadly, he had closed my program ____62____ saving it—all I had done had disappeared！ I____63____ him. He cried a lot as my mother came and beat him. My mother also asked him
to leave my room at once.
Then I did my homework ____64____. At 10: 00 pm, I finished it. When I was going to turn off the____65____, I saw the photo of my ____66____that he had put on my table. I looked at his lovely face and remembered how ____67____ he was when my mom beat him. I really felt ____68____. I went to see what he was doing. I found he was ____69____ in my parents’ bed. I kissed his face. He woke up, got up and said. “I’m sorry. I won’t bring you any more trouble.”
I was so moved and said,“ From now on, my room is not only mine. It is ____70____!” At that night, Mike and I shared not only the room, but the bed.
56. A. clothes B. food C. room D. toys
57. A. because B. but C. or D. so
58. A. untidy B. empty C. full D. tidy
59. A. business B. homework C. reading D. shopping
60. A. Later B. Instead C. However D. Sometimes
61. A. danced B. fell C. returned D. slept
62. A. after B. by C. for D. without
63. A agreed with B. heard from C. looked after D. shouted at
64. A as well B. forever C. in the end D. again
65. A computer B. fan C. radio D. TV
66. A. brother B. cousin C. father D. grandfather
67. A. clever B. happy C. sad D. silly
68. A. bored B. excited C. proud D. sorry
69. A. jumping B. sleeping C. sitting D. singing
70. A. his B. hers C. ours D. theirs
XI. 阅读理解 （30分）
When I was young, I hated my mother because she worked a lot and didn’t spend much time with me. Then one Friday morning I took part in a three-day self-help program for teenagers. Whether you believe it or not, that weekend changed my life.
About 100 other teenagers were there. During the first two days I met a lot of great people. I was glad that I made so many friends there.
On Sunday, the leader did an interesting exercise called “Chocolate or Toys”. He asked a girl which she liked better, chocolate or toys. She chose chocolate. Then he asked her to choose again between chocolate and chocolate. Of course, she didn’t have a choice.
This exercise told us that sometimes we don’t have a choice in life, and that sometimes we have to accept something rather than complaining(抱怨).
A girl stood up and started talking about how her mom was a drug addict (吸毒成瘾者) and how much she hated her mother.
“I want a new mom,” she cried.
“Unluckily, you can’t have one,” the leader said.
“You have to accept the mother that you have.”
This hit me hard. I knew that, for better or worse, my mom was my mom. I couldn’t choose another mom, but I could try to make the best of the situation.
71. The writer didn’t like his mother when he was young because ________.
A. she didn’t love him B. she was too strict with him
C. she was too busy to be with him D. she was a drug addict
72. The program for teenagers that the writer took part in lasted （持续）________.
A. a week B. three days C. two days D. only one day
73. The writer started to change his thinking ________.
A. before he took part in the program B. during the first two days of the program
C. as soon as he came to the program D. after the exercise named “Chocolate or Toys”
74. From the end of the passage, we can infer (推断) that ________.
A. the writer loves his father
B. the writer’s mom is a bad person
C. the writer’s mom loves her son
D. the writer will try to get along well with his mother
75. What is the main idea of this passage?
A. Choices can be made as we like.
B. Everyone should take part in a self-help program.
C. Chocolate can change one’s mind to things.
D. We should try to accept things instead of complaining about them.
Every baby likes sitting in the pram (婴儿车) which are pushed by their mothers along the road or in the park. They sit in the prams eating, drinking, laughing or sleeping.
But have you ever heard of the Pram Race before? It is held in Hull, England once a year. You might see some people running along the road and pushing the prams as fast as they can. However, there aren’t any babies in the prams, but adults instead. They jump out of the prams and drinks lots of milk on the table along the road. Then they get into the prams and go on racing. The Pram Race is held to raise money for the people in need. For example, it helps to make it possible for disabled people to have wheelchairs for free.
It all started when Hull was a fishing town. Every Friday afternoon, fishermen’s wives had to run, pushing the prams with their babies in. They took money to pay their bills and buy food rapidly before their husbands returned from the sea.
At the beginning, only a few people were interested in the race, but now quite a lot of people include children, teenagers and the old take part in it each year. It is watched by more than three thousand people. These days, the Pram Race has become more famous in the town. People can not only watch the exciting race, but also share their joy and friendship every year. If you want to watch the Pram Race, go to Hull.
76. What do babies do while sitting in the prams?
A. They eat, drink or run. B. They drink, laugh or sleep
C. They run, walk or jump. D. They sleep, eat or race.
77. How often is the Pram Race held?
A. Once a week. B. Once a month. C. Once a year. D. Once a season.
78. Who sits in the prams during the Pram Race?
A. Babies. B. Children. C. Teenagers. D. Adults.
79. What kind of town was Hull when the Pram Race started?
A. A fishing town. B. A riding town.
C. A shopping town. D.A running town.
80. Which of the following sentences is WRONG?
A. The Pram Race was not very popular at the beginning.
B. The Pram Race is held to raise money for the people in need.
C. People in the prams drink lots of water along the road while racing.
D. The fishermen’s wives were busy with a lot of things every Friday afternoon.
Have you had a headache during a test? Have you ever been so worried about something that you have a headache or even can’t sleep at night? If so, then you know what pressure is. Pressure is what you feel when you are worried about something.
This worry in your mind can make your body feel bad. You may feel angry, sad, scared, or afraid－all of which can give you a stomachache or headache.
However, there are different kinds of pressure. Some kinds of pressure are good and others are bad. Good pressure might happen when you’re called to answer questions in class or when you have to give a speech. This kind of pressure can help you to get things better done. For example, you may do a better job on your test if the pressure pushes you to prepare better before the test.
On the other hand, bad pressure can happen if the pressure lasts too long. You may not feel well if your parents are fighting, if a family member is sick, if you’re having problems at school, or if anything else makes you unhappy every day. That kind of pressure isn’t going to help you. And it can really make you sick.
The best way to fight pressure is to have a balanced life. Make sure you keep yourself in mind: Sleep, Exercise, Relaxation, and Food. If you get enough sleep and eat properly, and if you exercise and leave time for fun, you’ll probably fight pressure.
81. In the writer’s opinion, pressure is what you feel when you are excited about something.
82. All kinds of pressure are bad for our health.
83. When good pressure happens, it can help you to get things better done.
84. You can really feel sick if the pressure lasts long.
85. If you want to fight pressure, you’d better have a balanced life.
Nearly 150 world leaders were meeting in Paris, France, at the United Nations’ Conference of the Parties (COP). They were working hard to help solve climate （气候）change. That was an important meeting since so many countries were trying to solve the problem.
86. _________ It’s kind of like when you have a fever. For you that may mean a day or two of rest. But for the earth the rise in temperature is making ice at the North and South poles melt（融化）more than they should. And the level of the oceans and seas is rising. This breaks the earth’s balance.
87. ________ Use of cars, over-use of electricity, too much rubbish, cutting down too many trees and even eating too much meat make the temperature rise. You may not think your daily life can cause such a big problem. But when millions of people are doing them every day for years and years … it adds up.
And it has added up. So the leaders knew they needed to act fast. And since climate change doesn’t stay inside a country, it connects us all. We need to agree on what changes should be made and then keep to the plan.
88. ________ To make sure that the earth’s temperature doesn’t become 2 hotter. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but it is. It is believed that if we go past 2, the result of climate change can be really bad.
* Remember to turn the lights off at home when you’re not in that room.
* Recycle as much as you can.
* Ride your bike or walk when you can instead of using the car.
90. ________ So we all have to work hard, act fast and care about our planet.
A. What can we do as everyday people?
B. The earth’s temperature has been rising over time.
C. So, what was the plan agreed on at the meeting?
D. Often the little decisions can make a difference.
E. Unluckily, humans are causing this problem because of some choices we make and actions we take.
( E )
I can do it!
As a child, Alain Robert was afraid of heights. One day, when he was 12, he returned home from school. At the front door of his building, he looked for his keys. He didn’t have them. It was 3:30p.m and his parents worked until 6:00p.m. Alain looked at his apartment on the eighth floor. He saw an open window. He closed his eyes and pictured himself climbing the building. When he opened his eyes, he told himself, “I can do it!” Fifteen minutes later, he was in his house and his fear of heights was gone.
Today, Alain ( a native of France）still climbs buildings. In 2003, he climbed a building in London dressed as Spiderman to advertise(做宣传) the movie. In 2004, he climbed Taipei 101 (one of the tallest buildings in the world). To reach the top of the building, Alain used only his hands and special shoes. He had no rope or safety tools. Alain climbs as a hobby. He also does it to make money for charity (for children and the homeless).When he climbs, he wants to send a message to people. If you have a dream －something you really want to do － it can become real. But you must be brave and keep trying. If something bad happens, don’t give up. Close your eyes, and tell yourself, “I can do it!”
91. What was Alain Robert afraid of when he was a child?
92. Which floor did Alain live on?
93. Why did Alain Robert climb a building in London dressed as Spiderman?
94. What did Alain use to reach the top of Taipei101?
95. Does Alain climb buildings to make money for children and the homeless?
I’m very happy to take my vacation in China. China is a lovely 96________. I hope I can climb Qomolangma because it’s 97________ than any other mountain in the world. I usually wake up at 5：00 every morning, but I won’t get up 98________ 6:00. I think I’m too tired these days. Yesterday I got a fever and my friend Li Nan took me to see a 99________. I’m better now. The Chinese people are very 100________ to me. They are working hard to make China more and more beautiful.
要求： 1. 字数80-100词左右。
Changchun City capital of Jilin Province ; also known as: Forest City；City of Automobiles；City of Films
Location in the central part of Songliao Plain(平原) in Northeast China, covering a total area of 20,571 square kilometers
Climate（气候） Winter: long, very cold, and windy
Summer: warm and humid
Sightseeing South Lake; Wenhua Square; Jingyuetan National Forest Park
Local products Ginseng
Food Local Barbecue and beer; hot pot
People and language brave, friendly，outgoing; Dongbeihua
2018学年下学期九年级质量检测（ 英语 ）学科试题
1 ~ 5 B B C C A 6 ~ 10 C B A C A 11 ~ 15 CEAFB
16 ~ 20 C A C A B 21 ~ 25 BCAAA
VI. 26. pressure/stress 27. quiet 28.hers 29. brush 30. by
VII.31. inventions 32.reading 33. successful 34. twelfth 35. simply
VIII. 36-40 ABDAC 41-45 BADCB 46-50 ABBBD
IX. 51 ~ 55 B E F D C
X. 56-60 CBABA 61-65 CDDDA 66-70 ACDBC
（A）71 ~75 CBDDD
（B）76 ~80 BCDAC
（C）81 ~ 85 F F T T T
（D）86 ~ 90 B E C A D
（E）91. He was afraid of heights. / Heights.
(此题若回答Height/ The heights. 扣一分。)
92. He lived on the eighth floor. / The eighth (floor).
(此题若只回答Eighth floor. / Eighth. 扣一分。)
93. To advertise the (a) movie. / Because he wanted (needed / had to / would like to) advertise the (a) movie.
94. He used his hands and special shoes. / His hands and special shoes.
95. Yes, he does. / Yes.
96． country 97． higher 98． until
99． doctor 100．friendly／nice／ kind
2017---2018学年下学期九年级质量检测（ 英语 ）学科试题
1. What does your pen pal look like?
2. Wow, this blue dress looks so good on you.
3. How long have you studied in this school?
4. Excuse me, can you pass me that book?
5. Look at the sign, sir. Smoking is not allowed here!
6. W: Hello, is Mrs. Black at home?
M: Sorry, she is taking a walk in the garden.
Q: What is Mrs. Black doing?
7. W: Do you think it will rain this afternoon?
M: Oh, no. Look at the sun. It’s shining brightly.
Q: How is the weather now?
8. M: Would you like to go out for dinner tonight, Amy?
W: Good idea. Let’s go to Blue Ocean. I love its fried chicken.
Q: What is Blue Ocean?
9. M: Jane, will you go to the zoo with me tomorrow?
W: Sure, Mike. Let’s meet at the gate of the zoo at 9:00 am.
Q: When are they going to meet at the zoo gate tomorrow?
10. M: Shall we go to see Mr. Green, Lisa?
W: All right. Let’s go there by subway. It’s fast and convenient.
Q: How will they go to see Mr. Green?
11.Look! Jack and Nancy are skating. They’ve been skating for half an hour.
12.In Changchun it often snows in winter but in Singapore it is warm all year round.
13. Susan went to Disneyland last year and she took a photo with Mickey Mouse.
14. My little brother likes Kung Fu Panda III best .Because it is very funny.
15. Look at my new scarf. My friend bought it for me. It’s very beautiful.
听第一段对话，作答第16 ~ 17小题。
M: Hello, this is Jason Brown. May I speak to Mr. White, please?
W: Sorry, Mr. White isn’t in the office now. He is having a meeting in Beijing.
M: When will he come back?
W: Let me see. He has to meet a friend after the meeting. And he will be back next Friday.
Can I take a message?
M: No, thanks. I have something important to tell him, so can I have his phone number?
W: I’m sorry. I can only give you his e-mail address.
M: Thank you!
W: Not at all.
听第二段对话，作答第18 ~ 20小题。
W: Good morning, Jack. I didn’t see you at school last week. What’s the matter?
M: I hurt my leg.
W: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. How did it happen?
M: I was crossing the road on my bike when a car hit me. I fell down.
W: You should be more careful next time. Were you hurt badly?
M: No, but the doctor told me to stay in bed for a few days.
W: How do you feel now?
M: Much better. It only hurts sometimes and I can walk as well as before soon.
W: If so, I hope you can come to my birthday party this Saturday.
M: Thanks. I’d love to.
Hello, everyone! Today, I’ll introduce a wonderful place to you. It’s Magic Kingdom. There is always something in the Magic Kingdom for everyone. It’s not only for children. Adults can also have a lot of fun there. It’s open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. most of the year. It’s a good idea to get there early in the morning because many people go there every day. I like Cinderella’s Castle a lot. It’s the most famous building in Florida. But my favorite ride is called Splash Mountain. Have you ever tried it before? That is: You get into small boats. There are eight people in each boat. You can have a good time in the river. But don’t go there after a meal. And remember to wear a jacket. The Magic Kingdom is also full of stores and fast food places. You can buy anything you like there. So what are you waiting for? Why not go and visit it right now? Welcome to our amusement park!