1—5 ACBDD 6—10 ADBCA
11—15 BCCDD 16—20 ACABD
21—25 ADCBB 26—30 ABCDA
I. 选择填空(Vocabulary and structure)
31—35 DCADC 36—40 CBDAB 41—45 CDBBC 46—50 ACDBA
II. 阅读理解(Reading comprehension)
56. intermediate; advanced
57. French; German; Spanish; Italian
58. It usually consists of a CD or audiocassette, a magazine and an optional study supplement.
59. It helps language learners to build vocabulary, improve language comprehension, and become more culturally literate.
60. Germany; Austria; Switzerland
61. a simple experiment can show how a tsunami starts
62. The one that followed the eruption of Indonesia’s Krakatoa volcano in 1883.
63. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, comets or meteors hitting the Earth.
64. Because most of it is below the surface.
65. in the Pacific area around Japan
66. the rules and history of the Tour de France
67. Parts of a competition.
68. the founder of the Tour de France
69. have rest days during the race
70. The best rider in the mountains along the route.
71. far 72. come 73. can 74. that / which 75. around 76. to 77. including 78. in 79. work 80. number 81. relating 82. match 83. easily 84. also 85. such
A) 86. 它几乎影响着现代生活的方方面面,如:人们如何度过闲暇时间,如何报导新闻,如何获取信息,以及人们如何思考,作何感受。
B) 91. Judging from what you said, she ought to succeed.
92. We should spare no effort to study well so that we can serve the people in the future.
93. Don’t take it for granted that all those who get good grades in the entrance examination will prove to be very successful.
94. How I wish I were a bird and could fly freely in the sky!
95. At the front of the book is a table of contents, giving details of what is in the book.
V. 短文改错(Error correction)
The last time I saw my car, a Lancia 142, it ∧ parked outside my house. 96. was
I had parked it there at about 4 p.m. and then spent about an hour 97. √
work in my back garden. At about 5 p.m. I found, to my horror, 98. working
which my car had completely disappeared. I thought at first that I’d forgotten 99. that(注)
where I had left ∧ and spent half an hour walking around nearby streets 100. it
looking for it, but I couldn’t
able find it anywhere, and eventually I realised 101. able
that my car had been stolen. I phoned the police but they came round 102. and
and took all the details but it wasn’t important enough by them to spend 103. for
many time on. After all, lots of cars disappear every month. It sounds 104. much
ridiculous but I really loved that car and the new one just isn’t the different. 105. same
106. 30 mph. (210 miles÷30=7 hours; 210 miles÷35=6 hours)
108. Here today, gone tomorrow.
109. 468137. (The even numbers and then odd numbers from the first number are placed in ascending order to form the second number.)
A) One possible version:
Dear Mr. Spiller,
Thank you very much for your letter informing me that I have won first prize in the competition. I am looking forward to going to Australia and attending the course.
I would like to do the course in August because I have to go back to school in September. In the morning, I would like to join the grammar and vocabulary class because I think there will be lots of opportunities for speaking and listening in the evenings.
In the afternoon, I would like to try making a class website because I think this would be a very useful skill to have in the future. I would also be interested in doing a scuba diving course because Australia is famous for the Great Barrier Reef and one day I would love to go scuba diving there.
I look forward to hearing from you.
B) One possible version:
Healthy eating: have we forgotten what it means?
Hamburgers, crisps, soft drinks and sweets: most of us enjoy these things and we eat them from time to time. But have young people exchanged healthier foods for mass-produced rubbish? Many people think that they have.
Of course there are a lot of young people who really enjoy this kind of food.
Nevertheless, some of us are very concerned about a healthy diet. We prefer to eat natural foods like fruit and cereals. Others are probably fairly careful about their diet, though they might go out for a hamburger or perhaps eat chocolate from time to time. People like this often point out that some so-called junk food is actually quite nutritious.
On balance, although some young people do eat snacks and sweets that are not particularly good for them, others are quite health conscious.
1. 本题总分为: A) 10分; B) 15分。按四个档次给分。
第四档(很好):A) 9—10分; B) 12—15分
第三档(好):A) 6—8分; B) 9—11分
第二档(一般):A) 3—5分; B) 5—8分
第一档(差):A) 1—2分; B) 1—4分