【2011•四川成都】第三部分 阅读理解 （共10小题， 计20分）
When I was a boy, I didn't have any hair on my head. So I was very shy. I liked to watch my friends play in the park. Sometimes I would join them, but most of the time I just watched them play.
Every day, we would see an old man walking in the park. He had big ears and no hair. We thought he was dumb (哑的). Every time when my friends saw him, they would say loudly, "Hey, Mr. Dumb, what's the time?” But they got no answer.
One early evening, I was standing outside my house, and I saw the old man coming. I was not with any of my friends and there were no other kids around to say the usual words of "greeting( 问候)”.
But how could I let the old man walk by without saying anything? So for the first time, I asked, “Hey, Mr. Dumb, what’s the time?"
The old man looked at me. Then he looked at his watch and answered, "It's six thirty. " I ran into my house and never said that "greeting" to the old man after that day.
66. The boy often played with his friends together.
67. The boy’s friends were very polite to the old man.
68. Neither the boy nor the old man had any hair on the head.
69. Actually, the old man could hear and speak.
66. B 根据第一段最后一句Sometimes I would join them, but most of the time I just watched them play.“有时，我和他们一起玩，但大多数时间我只是看着他们玩。”可知“经常”在一起玩的说法是不正确的，故答案是B。
67. B 根据第二段的第三句We thought he was dumb (哑的)“我们认为他是个哑巴。”可知作者及孩子却故意问他“几点了？”可推知作者的朋友们对老人不礼貌，故答案是B。
68. A 根据第一段中的I didn't have any hair on my head和第二段中的第二句He had big ears and no hair.可知作者和老人都没有头发，故答案是A。
69. A 从最后一段老人回答"It's six thirty. "“六点半。”可知老人不是哑巴，故答案是A。