Long ago, there was a king. He had a lot of money. But he was very greedy(贪婪). “ I hope I can have lots of gold(金子). The more, the better.” He told his
One day, he got a hen. The hen laid(产) one gold egg every day. The king became richer and richer. He was very happy. But he thought one gold egg a day was not
enough(足够的). He wanted to have more. He killed the hen because he wanted to get all the gold eggs. But he couldn't find any gold eggs in the hen. He was sad.
1. ( ) The king had lots of____.
A. sons B. money C. hens
2. ( ) The Chinese meaning for “ the more, the better“is____.
A. 越来越多 B.越来越好 C. 越多越好
3. ( ) The hen laid one ____ egg every day.
A. gold B. big C. white
4. ( ) ----Did the king kill the hen?
A. Not given B. No, he didn’t C. Yes, he did
5. ( ) -----Did the king get any gold eggs in the hen at last?
A. Yes, he did B. No, he didn’t C. Not given